1. Can I collect my rental items?
To ensure the quality and standard of our rental items we do not allow any items to be collected/returned by customers, couriers or third parties.
2. How long is my quote valid for?
All quotes are valid up to seven days. We recommend confirming your booking as soon as possible to guarantee that the items will be available on your event date. Rental items are not confirmed until we receive a signed invoice as well as a 50% deposit or a company LPO.
3. Is there a minimum order?
Yes, the minimum order is AED 300 excluding possible Transport and Labour costs which may vary depending on the items rented.
4. Is there a charge for delivery and collection?
Yes. Delivery and collection fees are an additional cost that take into consideration; equipment ordered, total weight, location and access and after hours delivery/collection times. It is always best to request a quote to get an accurate costing.
5. Will the items be setup and dismantled at the venue?
Transport and Labour fee includes the full set up of furniture items, according to on site instruction or floor plan. Decorative items, such as i.e. charger plates, candle holders, flower holders, etc., will be delivered to the venue and will need to be setup by the renter’s event planner/coordinator.
6. What is your refund and cancellation policy?
- Cancellation of orders will forfeit all booking deposits. Booking deposits are 50% of the invoiced amounts.
- 50% of the invoice amount will be charged if the client cancels up to two weeks before the event date.
- 75% of the invoice amount will be charged if the client cancels one week before the event date.
- 100% of the invoice amount will be charged if the client cancels within the week of the event date.
7. Do you provide event styling?
Pinch Me Rentals is a furniture and décor provider only. Our services do not include out of scope work such as event styling, ground cleaning, security, plumbing and electrical works.
8. Can I make changes to my order?
Yes. You can always add items to your order, exchanging items will be subjected to availability and will need to be done 72 hours prior to your event.
9. I am having an outdoor event, what happens to my booking incase of bad weather?
In case of rain, strong winds or any stormy weather the client must already have an indoor venue as a second option. If the client does not have an indoor option, Pinch Me Rentals will not be able to setup any rental items due to the risk towards its employees and damages to items that can possibly occur.
Advance notice of changes to the event date due to extreme weather conditions can be accommodated subject to Pinch Me Rentals availability.
In the case of force majeure event is a disruptive, unexpected occurrence for which neither party is to blame that prevents one or both parties from complying with the contract. Force majeure events typically include war, fire, flood, or general acts of God. In this case a full refund will be given minus any costs made by Pinch Me Rentals thus far.
10. What happens to my booking incase of any force majeure event?
A force majeure event is a disruptive, unexpected occurrence for which neither party is to blame that prevents one or both parties from complying with the contract. Force majeure events typically include war, fire, flood, or general acts of God. In this case a full refund will be given minus any costs made by Pinch Me Rentals thus far.