TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All invoices have a validity of one week only. Confirmations received after one week or subjected to availability.
- All items shall be returned in the condition they are received in. Incase of any missing or damaged items the renter will be liable for all repair or replacement costs.
- This booking outlines the scope of Pinch Me’s work as a furniture and décor provider only. This booking does not include out of scope work such as ground cleaning, security, plumbing works, electrical.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all necessary passes have been obtained in order to ease access on site.
- Equipment shall be utilized for the above stated purpose and at the stated location only.
- The client must safeguard equipment against any loss or damage. Any damages discovered at the time of dismantling will be communicated immediately to the client. An invoice of damages will be sent separately to cover the cost of repair/replacement, payment must be made within seven working days of receiving the invoice.
- If items are not returned within agreed upon time and date, the extension will be treated as new rental charge.
- Once goods/items are accepted, any change will be executed at an extra charge.
- All goods/items remain the property of Pinch Me Events unless agreed otherwise in writing.
- By agreeing to the invoice the client agrees to all terms and conditions stated herewith.
- Payment Terms: 50% of the total amount to be paid upon booking, remaining 50% to be paid one week prior to event.
- Payments can be made in cash, cheque or bank transfer. Credit cards are not accepted.
- All cheques are to be made to the order of PINCH ME EVENTS.
- Cancellation of orders will forfeit all booking deposits. Booking deposits are 50% of the invoiced amounts.
- 50% of the invoice amount will be charged if the client cancels up to two weeks before the event date.
- 75% of the invoice amount will be charged if the client cancels one week before the event date.
- 100% of the invoice amount will be charged if the client cancels within the week of the event date.